…and my Top-10-Reasons why looners are the luckiest people in the world
Balloons are not only magical to me, not only part of my sexuality but they have made my life richer and more complete. This would never have happened without discovering people just like me in the balloon community.
My first childhood memories are balloon related. I would say the seed for my fetish was planted when I was 4 or 5 years old. Certainly the “drivers” of my balloon fetish came from those years. I loved balloons and I so enjoyed those special and rare times when I would actually have one. Early on in life when people would pop something I held in such high regard on purpose, it would throw me into such a state of internal conflict that I would literally have a melt down.
At the age of 11, I was at a county fair and a big pink balloon came drifting down the fairway and literally right into my arms. Heaven for me but weird to my group of friends who I had to protect that balloon from for the rest of the day. I managed to rescue that balloon and took it home with me. That night as I laid in my room with the balloon in my hands, this incredibly intense feeling overtook me and I had my first orgasm. My passion was reborn, my sexual fetish was born and it has been with me ever since. Magic that such a simple thing can give me so much pleasure. Just being in a room with one makes me feel good.
I was ashamed of my sexual desire for balloons for the next 23 years. Surely I was twisted, a freak. Who would have such feelings about balloons? Why did I have this? I tried to get rid of it. I certainly had to hide it but whatever I did: if I saw a balloon, these feelings just happened. I was popular, had lots of girlfriends but still balloons gave me pleasure in a very special way. What the hell was wrong with me?
Later in life I got married, had a child and watched as my relationship started to fall apart. The lust was gone. The passion was gone. The love of my life became a roommate. Not a great period. And then one night when I was alone with my computer, I typed “balloon fetish” into a search engine hoping, just hoping I would get even one result. You can only imagine my emotions when the search result came back with pages and pages of results. I was not alone, not by any means. I was not a sexual deviant or freak. I shared something with thousands and thousands of others. I literally shook for three days. A day I will remember forever.
The balloon community helped me get up the courage to tell my wife and long story short: the passion, the lust, the incredible thrill of making love came back and has remained to this day. Balloons saved my marriage, the balloon community has helped me embrace my sexuality. Though I am still in the closet, I am no longer ashamed. However, I am one to relish and to appreciate just how LUCKY I am to have a balloon fetish!
So I would like to thank this community for the amazing support, the openness and honesty. For sharing your “thing” for balloons. Not everyone has the same feelings I have towards balloons. Not everyone is turned on by the same things. But balloons are the one thing that we all have in common. I like to try to encourage others to be okay with their fetish, to remain open and understanding of other peoples likes and dislikes. We are a very special group and we are the luckiest people in the world as far as I am concerned.
Here are my Top-10-Reasons, why Looners might be the luckiest people in the world:
- People with a balloon fetish get so much pleasure and so much joy from a simple object that is very common and not very expensive.
- Since we can satisfy our basic human sexual needs/desires with an inanimate object, the risk to our partners that we will seek the need this in the arms of another is greatly reduced.
- If we are lucky enough to be able to share our fetish with our partners, we share a very intimate secret that makes our relationship stronger.
- Balloons intensify our sexual experience with our partners making something that is already amazing only that much more fantastic.
- When our partners are not in the mood, for any number of reasons, we can always turn to our balloons who never say no.
- When it comes to a sex partner so to speak, balloons are always a perfect 10 – okay not all balloons are perfect but I have never been with a balloon that was less than a 9.5 on the sexually attractive scale.
- As far as fetishes go, balloons are quite innocent and do not involve much more than blowing them up. I don’t judge anyones fetish and why would I but especially for our partners who usually do not share our fetish, balloon play is something that most are willing to do for us. Balloons are fun and playful.
- Balloons when they are not inflated are small so we can secretly carry them around in our pockets and sneak a little pleasure throughout the day without anyone even knowing.
- Balloons are everywhere and we will usually see at least a few when we are outside our homes especially if we live in cities.
- The balloon community is supportive, rarely judgemental and filled with many wonderful people who share something with us. Even if we live all over the world and our views and life situations are completely opposite we share a common characteristic that brings us together.